Residency Travel Support Call for Submissions
this town is small, with the support of Innovation PEI through the PEI Culture Action Plan, is now offering microgrants for travel costs for professional PEI artists attending residency programs.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis for this program.
- Open to professional artists working in any media residing in PEI
- Must be a member of this town is small inc. – membership details can be found at https://thistownissmall.com/membership/
- Must be accepted to an Artist-in-Residence program (of any length) outside of PEI
- Eligible costs are expenses for travel to/from residency, and associated residency fees (e.g. room and board expenses, program fees) up to a maximum grant request of 1000.00$ per artist per year
- Successful applicants must deliver a final report including receipts for travel costs and present an artist talk following their residency.
Applications must include ALL of the following:
- Letter of intent, including the impact the residency will have on your practice
- CV, bio & artist statement
- Proposed project while in residency
- Up to 10 items of support material (images, video clips, sketches, etc.)
- Copy of letter of acceptance for residency program
- Full details of residency program including website
- Detailed budget with travel costs clearly outlined
Please send all documents as a single pdf. Support material may be attached to email or sent as a Google Drive or Dropbox link.
Send application to Lisa Theriault at firstname.lastname@example.org with Residency Travel Support in the subject line.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions regarding this program.