Travel Support Call for Submissions
this town is small, with the support of Innovation PEI through the PEI Culture Action Plan, is offering microgrants for professional PEI artists for travel costs associated with opportunities to support their artistic practice, including residency programs, presenting their work off-Island in a gallery/festival, mentorship, accessing resources not available on PEI, and other opportunities on a case-by-case basis.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis for this program.
- Open to professional artists working in any media residing in PEI
- Must be a member of this town is small inc. – membership details can be found at https://thistownissmall.com/membership/
- Must have to travel for an opportunity outside of PEI
- Eligible costs are expenses for travel to/from destination, and associated fees (e.g. room and board expenses, program fees) up to a maximum grant request of 1000.00$ per artist per year
- Successful applicants must deliver a final report including receipts for travel costs.
Applications must include ALL of the following:
- A description of the opportunity. This should include all relevant information such as details about the partnering/host organization, the location of the opportunity, and any other relevant information
- Letter of intent, including the impact that the opportunity will have on your practice
- Copy of letter of acceptance or letter of support (if applicable)
- Detailed budget with travel costs clearly outlined
Please send all documents as a single pdf.
Send application to Lisa Theriault at firstname.lastname@example.org with Residency Travel Support in the subject line.
Please contact communications coordinator Alexandra email@example.com with any questions regarding this program.